Established in 2001 and now among the world’s leading manufacturers of SIP telephones, Yealink designs, develops and produces innovative, feature-rich, robust and reliable IP phones which enable organisations of all sizes to exploit the cost and efficiency benefits offered by VoIP telephony.
- The T48 is an elegantly designed IP Gigabit touch screen phone for executives. The large 7″ colour touchscreen provides rich visual presentation and simple navigation. Supports 6 VoIP accounts. As well as support for wired or wireless headsets the USB port provides the option for Bluetooth headsets when used with the optional Yealink Bluetooth dongle.
- The T38 is a Dual Port Gigabit SIP telephone with a 4×3″ TFT LCD Colour screen. Supports 6 VOIP accounts, has 16 programmable keys with the option to add the Yealink Expansion Module with a further 38 buttons.
- The T28 SIP handset is an executive IP Phone and has 10/100 Ethernet Ports, 6 user accounts and 320×160 graphical screen. Supports HD Voice.
- Yealink IP DECT Phone is a SIP Cordless phone with up to 5 VOIP Accounts and 4 Simultaneous Calls per base station. Features include intercom, call hold and transfer, 3 way conferencing and speed dial. Up to an additional 4 slave DECT phones can be added to each base station unit.
- DECT range is 50m inside and 300m outdoors. Up to 6 additional DECT repeaters per base station can be added to increase the range.
- Yealink T19 is an entry level business class IP Phone with 1 line. 132×64 pixel graphic mono screen gives a clear 5-line display. Dual 10/100Mb ports with integrated POE.